Time off for voting
Employees who begin their work day less than 3 hours after polls open and finish less than 3 hours before polls close are entitled to 2 hours leave to vote (or more if distance requires). The employee must give notice the day before Election Day and cannot have pay reduced if proof of voting is provided. The employer can set the time for leave to vote.
2015 Important Events Calendar
|January 2015 Dates|
| Governor-Elect, Mary Fallin - Republican, Inauguration Date||January 12, 2015 -|
| General: Last day to register to vote||January 16, 2015|
|February 2015 Dates|
| General: Deadline to request absentee ballot 5 p.m.||February 4, 2015 -|
| General: Early voting 8 AM - 6 PM.||February 5, 2015|
| General: Early voting 8 AM - 6 PM.||February 6, 2015 -|
| General: Last day to register to vote||February 6, 2015|
| General: Deadline to request absentee ballot 5 p.m.||February 25, 2015 -|
| General: Early voting 8 AM - 6 PM.||February 26, 2015|
| General: Early voting 8 AM - 6 PM.||February 27, 2015 -|
|March 2015 Dates|
| General: ELECTION||March 3, 2015|
How can I find my polling location?
If you do not know where your polling place is,you can use www.ok.gov online tool to confirm your registration, find your polling place, track your absentee ballot, or view a sample ballot.
If you have any issues or questions, please contact your County Clerk
Poll Hours: 7:00 AM-7:00 PM
Voter identification required at the poll
- Each person appearing to vote shall provide proof of identity."Proof of identity" shall mean a document that satisfies the following:
- Shows a name that substantially conforms to the name in the precinct registry
- Shows a photograph
- Includes an expiration date that is after the date of the election
- Was issued by the United States, state of Oklahoma, or a federally recognized Indian tribe or nation
- A voter registration card issued by the appropriate county elections board may serve as proof of identity without meeting all of the above requirements
A person who declines or is unable to produce proof of identity may sign a statement under oath swearing or affirming that the person is the person identified on the precinct registry and cast a provisional ballot.
Information provided by a person who votes a provisional ballot shall be investigated by the secretary of the county election board after the election. A provisional ballot shall be counted only if it is cast in the precinct of the voter's residence and if evidence of the provisional voter's valid voter registration, or of the voter's identity, is found
Connect With Us
|Signup: Get informed|
- Be up-to-date with federal,and local elections
- Receive electronic alerts on important dates
- Network with other voters
- Post a question or a comment
- Submit/update a listing (events,candidates,...)
One of MyTime2Vote's top priorities is providing our citizens access to all of the latest States and Federal election information.
We're currently updating to the following pages
- States Elected Officials listing
- States District maps and census
- Elections Calendar
- States Summary
We are working days and nights to give you up-to-date information, but we urge you to be proactive!
For website bug report, data issues ,data/rss feeds submission,feedback,
or general questions about Mytimetovote.com,please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
November 3,2015 Election In 277 days