Time off for voting
Employees who do not have 3 consecutive hours when not required to be at work during the hours polls are open are entitled to up to 2 paid hours leave to vote. The employee must request leave before Election Day. The employer can set the time for leave, but employee requests for leave at the beginning or end of work hours shall be granted.
How can I find my polling location?
If you do not know where your polling place is,
you can use vote.utah.gov to view the elected officials, view the sample ballot, candidate profiles and issue information or locate a polling place.
Poll Hours: 7:00 AM-8:00 PM
In order to vote in Utah, you need valid voter I.D.
- This is either a form of identification that bears the name and photograph of the voter or two forms of identification that bear the name of the voter and provide evidence of the voter's residence
In Utah, these forms of identification include:
- A currently valid Utah driver license;
- A currently valid ID card issued by the state or a branch, department, or agency of the United States;
- A currently valid Utah permit to carry a concealed weapon;
- A currently valid United States passport; or
- A valid tribal ID card, whether or not the card includes a photograph of the voter.
Or TWO forms of identification that bear the name of the voter and provide evidence that the voter resides in the voting precinct, which may include:
- A current utility bill or copy thereof dated within 90 days before the election;
- A bank or other financial account statement, or legible copy thereof;
- A certified birth certificate;
- A valid Social Security card;
- A check issued by the state or federal government or legible copy thereof;
- A paycheck from the voter's employer, or legible copy thereof
- A currently valid Utah hunting or fishing license;
- A currently valid U.S. military ID card;
- Certified naturalization documents (NOT a green card);
- A certified copy of court records showing the voter's adoption or name change;
- A Bureau of Indian Affairs card;
- A tribal treaty card;
- A valid Medicaid or Medicare or Electronic Benefits Transfer card;
- A currently valid ID card issued by a local government within the state;
- A currently valid ID card issued by an employer;
- A currently valid ID card issued by a college, university, technical school or professional school within the state; or
- A current Utah vehicle registration.
Connect With Us
|Signup: Get informed|
- Be up-to-date with federal,and local elections
- Receive electronic alerts on important dates
- Network with other voters
- Post a question or a comment
- Submit/update a listing (events,candidates,...)
One of MyTime2Vote's top priorities is providing our citizens access to all of the latest States and Federal election information.
We're currently updating to the following pages
- States Elected Officials listing
- States District maps and census
- Elections Calendar
- States Summary
We are working days and nights to give you up-to-date information, but we urge you to be proactive!
For website bug report, data issues ,data/rss feeds submission,feedback,
or general questions about Mytimetovote.com,please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
November 3,2015 Election In 248 days