Time off for voting
All voters are entitled to up to two hours off from work to vote, excluding lunch breaks and rest periods, unless a voter has a period of two consecutive hours between the opening and closing of the polls during which they are not scheduled to be at work. Time is paid upon proof of voting.
2014 Important Events Calendar
|February 2014 Dates|
| Candidate Filing starts. Nomination papers must be filed by June 3, 2014,4:30pm
||February 3, 2014 -|
|June 2014 Dates|
| Filing deadline for primary Ballot access||June 3, 2014 -|
| Independent Filing deadline for General Election||June 3, 2014|
|July 2014 Dates|
| Voter Registration Deadline - August Primary Election
||July 10, 2014 -|
| Early Walk-In Voting begins - August Primary Election
||July 28, 2014|
|August 2014 Dates|
| Last Day to Submit Absentee Mail Application - Primary Election||August 2, 2014 -|
| Early Walk-In Voting Ends - August Primary Election ||August 7, 2014|
| Primary Election||August 9, 2014|
|October 2014 Dates|
| Voter Registration Deadline - General Election ||October 6, 2014 -|
| Early Walk-In Voting begins - General Election ||October 21, 2014|
| Last Day to Submit Absentee Mail Application - General Election||October 28, 2014 -|
|November 2014 Dates|
| Early Walk-In Voting ends - General Election ||November 1, 2014 -|
| November General Election Day||November 4, 2014|
Poll Hours: 7:00 AM-6:00 PM
Where do I vote?
- You will be notified of your polling place with the Notice of Voter Registration and Address Confirmation (NVRAC) card which your county clerk will mail to you.
- Polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. You may also absentee vote at absentee walk-in polling places or by mailing in an absentee ballot if you are unable to make it to the polls on election day.
- Be sure to have your picture ID with a signature on it for verification of your identity. You will be asked to sign a poll book to record that you voted at that polling place. Your Voter Registration Notice is NOT an acceptable form of identification.
Questions? list of Contact:
- Office of Elections: (808) 453-8683
- City and County of Honolulu: (808) 768-3800
- County of Hawaii: (808) 961-8277
- County of Maui: (808) 270-7749
- County of Kauai: (808) 241-4800
- Locate your local election office
Connect With Us
|Signup: Get informed|
- Be up-to-date with federal,and local elections
- Receive electronic alerts on important dates
- Network with other voters
- Post a question or a comment
- Submit/update a listing (events,candidates,...)
November 4,2014 Election In 99 days
One of MyTime2Vote's top priorities is providing our citizens access to all of the latest States and Federal election information.
We're currently updating to the following pages
- States Elected Officials listing
- States District maps and census
- Elections Calendar
- States Summary
We are working days and nights to give you up-to-date information, but we urge you to be proactive!
For website bug report, data issues ,data/rss feeds submission,feedback,
or general questions about Mytimetovote.com,please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org