Time off for voting
All voters are entitled to up to two hours off from work to vote, excluding lunch breaks and rest periods, unless a voter has a period of two consecutive hours between the opening and closing of the polls during which they are not scheduled to be at work. Time is paid upon proof of voting.
2016 Important Events Calendar
|July 2016 Dates|
| Voter Registration Deadline - Primary Election Voter registration application must be postmarked by deadline date||July 14, 2016|
|August 2016 Dates|
| Early Walk-In Voting - Primary Election||August 1, 2016 -|
| Last Day to Submit Absentee Mail Application - Primary Election.Absentee application must be received by 4:30pm at your County Clerk\'s Office||August 6, 2016|
| Early Walk-In Voting - Primary Election||August 11, 2016 -|
| PRIMARY ELECTION||August 13, 2016|
|October 2016 Dates|
| Voter Registration Deadline - General ElectionVoter registration application must be postmarked by deadline date||October 10, 2016|
| Early Walk-In Voting - General ElectionLocations TBD. Dates subject to change.||October 25, 2016|
|November 2016 Dates|
| Last Day to Submit Absentee Mail Application - General Election.Absentee application must be received by 4:30pm at your County Clerk\'s Office||November 1, 2016 -|
| GENERAL ELECTION 7:00am - 6:00pm||November 8, 2016|
|December 2016 Dates|
| Early Walk-In Voting - General ElectionLocations TBD. Dates subject to change.||December 5, 2016 -|
How can I find my polling location?
If you do not know where your polling place is,you can use elections2.hawaii.gov to Find Your Polling Place.
If you have any issues or questions, please contact your County Clerk
Poll Hours: 7:00 AM-6:00 PM
Where do I vote?
- You will be notified of your polling place with the Notice of Voter Registration and Address Confirmation (NVRAC) card which your county clerk will mail to you.
- Polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. You may also absentee vote at absentee walk-in polling places or by mailing in an absentee ballot if you are unable to make it to the polls on election day.
- Be sure to have your picture ID with a signature on it for verification of your identity. You will be asked to sign a poll book to record that you voted at that polling place. Your Voter Registration Notice is NOT an acceptable form of identification.
Questions? list of Contact:
- Office of Elections: (808) 453-8683
- City and County of Honolulu: (808) 768-3800
- County of Hawaii: (808) 961-8277
- County of Maui: (808) 270-7749
- County of Kauai: (808) 241-4800
- Locate your local election office
Connect With Us
|Signup: Get informed|
- Be up-to-date with federal,and local elections
- Receive electronic alerts on important dates
- Network with other voters
- Post a question or a comment
- Submit/update a listing (events,candidates,...)
One of MyTime2Vote's top priorities is providing our citizens access to all of the latest States and Federal election information.
We're currently updating to the following pages
- States Elected Officials listing
- States District maps and census
- Elections Calendar
- States Summary
We are working days and nights to give you up-to-date information, but we urge you to be proactive!
For website bug report, data issues ,data/rss feeds submission,feedback,
or general questions about Mytimetovote.com,please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
November 3,2015 Election In 196 days