Time off for voting
No specific law requiring time off to vote
2014 Important Events Calendar
|March 2014 Dates|
| Deadline for registering in person with the registrar of voters or town clerk of the town of residence and deadline for enrolling in person with the registrar of voters for voting in town committee primaries. Deadline for cross-townregistration||March 3, 2014 -|
| Primary for town committee if valid petition or petitions have been filed. Hours: 6:00a.m. to 8:00 p.m||March 4, 2014|
|June 2014 Dates|
| Filing deadline for primary Ballot access - 4pm||June 10, 2014 -|
|August 2014 Dates|
| Independent Filing deadline for General Election - 4pm||August 4, 2014 -|
| WRITE-IN REGISTRATION -- ALL OFFICES. First day that write-in candidates for any office being contested at November 4, 2014 election may register as write-in candidates with Secretar y of the State.||August 6, 2014|
| Deadline for registering and/or enrolling forvoting in primary for state, district or municipal office unless register in person with town clerk or registrar or unless file application for enrollment in person||August 7, 2014 -|
| REGISTRATION AND ENROLLMENT CUT-OFF IN PERSON -with the registrar of voters or town clerk of the town of residence and deadline for enrolling in person with the registrar of voters for voting in primary for state, district or municipal office||August 11, 2014|
| REGISTRATION BY MAIL -- PRIMARY FOR STATE, DISTRICT AND MUNICIPAL OFFICES||August 11, 2014 -|
| Congressional Primary||August 12, 2014|
|September 2014 Dates|
| Third/Minor Filing deadline for General Election||September 3, 2014 -|
|November 2014 Dates|
| November General Election Day||November 4, 2014|
Poll Hours: 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM
How do I vote?
- An optical scan machine is used by most in-person voters.Watch a video on how to cast your vote using these machines, or print a pocket guide to bring with you to the polls.
- A vote by phone option is available at every polling place for voters with disabilities or for any voter who prefers this option. Watch a video on how to cast your vote by phone.
- Be sure you know your rights as a voter with a disability.
Do I need to show photo identification in order to vote?
Connect With Us
|Signup: Get informed|
- Be up-to-date with federal,and local elections
- Receive electronic alerts on important dates
- Network with other voters
- Post a question or a comment
- Submit/update a listing (events,candidates,...)
November 4,2014 Election In 102 days
One of MyTime2Vote's top priorities is providing our citizens access to all of the latest States and Federal election information.
We're currently updating to the following pages
- States Elected Officials listing
- States District maps and census
- Elections Calendar
- States Summary
We are working days and nights to give you up-to-date information, but we urge you to be proactive!
For website bug report, data issues ,data/rss feeds submission,feedback,
or general questions about Mytimetovote.com,please send an email to email@example.com