Time off for voting
By law, an elector may get time off without loss of pay if he or she does not have
sufficient time outside of regular working hours to vote.
With prior notice to an employer, employees may take up to two hours off of work for the purpose of voting. The employer may specify the hours the employee will take off, but the period must fall at the beginning or end of the work period if the employee so requests. There is no leave available if there are three or more hours between the time of opening and the time of closing of the polls during which the voter is not required to be on the job.
2015 Important Events Calendar
|January 2015 Dates|
| Governor-Elect, John Hickenlooper, Inauguration Date||January 13, 2015 -|
How can I find my polling location?
If you do not know where your polling place is,you can use www.sos.state.co.us to find your polling location.
If you have any issues or questions, please contact your County Clerk
Poll Hours: 7:00 AM-7:00 PM
How can I find my polling location?
All general, primary, odd-year, coordinated, recall, and congressional vacancy elections are now conducted by mail ballot. But if you want to vote at a polling location, you can find your polling location by visiting www.govotecolorado.com and reviewing your information.
You can contact your local Election Office for additional information.
Do I need identification if I vote in person?
All voters who vote at the polls must provide identification.
If you are voting by mail for the first time, you may also need to provide a photocopy of your identification.While there are many forms of acceptable identification, most voters find it convenient to bring their Colorado Driver's License or a utility bill.
A Colorado ID is available at no cost to those who are eligible. For more information,
please contact the Colorado Department of Revenue.
- A valid Colorado driver's license
- A valid identification card issued by the Department of Revenue
in accordance with the requirements of Part 3 of Article 2 of Title 42, C.R.S.
- A valid U.S. passport
- A valid employee identification card with a photograph of the eligible elector issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the United States government or of this state, or by any county, municipality, board, authority, or other political subdivision of this state;
- A valid pilot's license issued by the federal aviation administration or other authorized agency of the United States
- A valid U.S. military identification card with a photograph of the eligible elector
- A copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck, or other government document that shows the name and address of the elector.
- A valid Medicare or Medicaid card issued by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (formerly the United States Health Care Financing Administration)
- A certified copy of a U.S. birth certificate for the elector issued in the United States
- Certified documentation of naturalization
- A valid student identification card with a photograph of the eligible elector issued by an institute of higher education in Colorado, as defined in section 23-3.1-102(5), C.R.S.
- A valid veteran identification card issued by the United States department of veterans affairs veterans health administration with a photograph of the eligible elector.
- A valid identification card issued by a federally recognized tribal government certifying tribal membership.
Connect With Us
|Signup: Get informed|
- Be up-to-date with federal,and local elections
- Receive electronic alerts on important dates
- Network with other voters
- Post a question or a comment
- Submit/update a listing (events,candidates,...)
One of MyTime2Vote's top priorities is providing our citizens access to all of the latest States and Federal election information.
We're currently updating to the following pages
- States Elected Officials listing
- States District maps and census
- Elections Calendar
- States Summary
We are working days and nights to give you up-to-date information, but we urge you to be proactive!
For website bug report, data issues ,data/rss feeds submission,feedback,
or general questions about Mytimetovote.com,please send an email to email@example.com
November 3,2015 Election In 66 days